Obviously I haven’t run this by Management yet. So if you see her maybe don’t bring it up. But what if I turned my house into an Airbnb. How much money could I make every month?
There are Airbnbs all over W. Newton. The owner of 473 Waltham gets $95/night for a studio. So I think I could get like $250/night for my crib. Say the house is booked for 20 nights per month — that’s $5,000/month. Easy money.
Of course there’d be some rules:
- Check-in at 3pm & check-out by 11am.
- 2 night minimum.
- No smoking… anything (in the house).
- Additional $50 cleaning fee.
- Bachelorette parties and women on spring break welcome.
- All parties should end by 2am (neighbors get bitchy 😳😳😳).
Then there’s the small issue of where we’d stay every night. Maybe with you guys? In your basement. Or backyard — we have a tent and sleeping bags. Just make sure to give us a nice dinner and Management some wine and we’re good.